If your travel plans change and you have booked a nightly or weekly rental and must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 (fourteen) days prior to your arrival date for a cheerful refund of your deposit less a $25 processing fee. If your travel plans change and you have booked a monthly rental and must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 60 (sixty) days prior to your arrival date for a cheerful refund of your deposit less a $25 processing fee.
If you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days notice on a nightly or weekly rental or less than sixty (60) days notice on a monthly rental, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your reservation(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
All of our properties are privately owned and in the unlikely event the home you have booked becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we will place you in a comparable home and if none is available a full refund of any monies paid will be made to you.
Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and for some special requests. Vacation Rental Reservations require a 3 night minimum stay.
Check In / Check Out
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Children must always have adult supervision, and it is expressly stated that you are responsible for your own safety and that of your children and guests, as neither the Owner or the Management Company can accept any responsibility whatsoever should an accident occur at this property. Homes where automatic boat lifts are installed are not available for guest use. Your understanding is appreciated.
It is our aim that you have wonderful holiday, and therefore please inform us of any problems or complaints about the home or its facilities as soon as possible, in order for us to rectify any situation without it spoiling your vacation. Any complaint made on your return home that was not previously notified to the Management Company while you were staying with us, cannot be acted upon after you return to your home.
Authorization is given to Property Management Citrus County LLC to charge your credit card the cost of any missing or damaged items on the unit, or any accommodation costs not paid for.
For our pet friendly units you must register the pet at the time of reservation and an additional pet fee of $75 will be added to your rate. Your pet(s) must be leashed at all times and you must clean up after your pet(s). If we find that any unregistered pet has occupied a unit, the pet fee will be charged to your credit card.
Absolutely No Smoking within any of our properties; however, designated outdoor areas are available.
- Guests agree to report any damage that they find or cause immediately to the rental representative.
- Guests assume all responsibility for behavior of self and their guests and agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the property.
- Properties are privately owned and are located in residential neighborhoods and are not suitable to stage loud parties. Should guests behavior necessitate eviction including a complaint of noise or any other violation set forth by the County of Citrus, all prepaid rents and deposits shall be considered earned.
- Guests are responsible for the completion of the Short Term Rental Registration Form; you can find a copy in the home information book.
- All units are furnished with the basic amenities of a home. However, during your stay if you run out of some consumable items, they may need to be replenished by guests. For example, toilet paper, paper towels, dish washing liquid, laundry detergent and propane gas for grills. It is also a good idea to bring your own beach towel to use at the pool, on the boat or river.
- All keys given to guests must be returned or pay a $50.00 lost key fee. If a guest loses their key during their stay there will be a $25.00 delivery fee.
- For our pet friendly units a $75.00 pet fee will be required.
Check In Procedure
- Please contact us by phone at least two days prior to arrival to confirm check in procedures and confirm approximate arrival time.
- Depending on the property, we will either check you into the property, or a key will be left for you on the premises.
- Properties are generally ready for occupancy between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. An early check in may be possible but must be arranged in advance. Late arrivals are fine but must be arranged in advance.
- The Registration Form found in each home must be completed prior to check-out. The failure to do so will result in a $25 fee.
- Our homes are "Self Catering." They are fully equipped and furnished. You will need to provide food and other supplies as needed. We do not guarantee items such as laundry and dish detergents or personal hygiene items to be in the home.
Check Out Procedure
- Please gather and bag all garbage and place in garbage cans with lids secured tightly.
- Gather all used linens and towels and place in laundry room.
- If your unit has a dishwasher, place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run.
- If you have moved any furniture, outside furniture, grills, etc. please place back in their original position
- If there is anything mechanical or housekeeping wise that needs to be addressed, please leave a note for the housekeeper.
- Set A/C to 84º.
Thank you and we look forward to having you as our guests!